Tuesday, September 11, 2007

End Of Day
Its 2 in the morning(?) and I waited 10 minutes just to log into my account.Wonder when they're going to implement LDAP(which people promise me is going to revolutionise the internet scene round here..loosely translated,I guess it means destroy our night-life:();

The washing machine started working of its own accord today.Very moody,this thing.And unpredictable too.Leave it unsupervised for a short stretch and it starts humping the wall.Let me elucidate.It washes without a fuss.Rinses docilely.But that's when it decides things have gone too quiet and gives a fine display of drunken monkey dance as it goes about spinning the vestiges of clothes in its underbelly.
But I guess the important thing is that it has saved me the embarrassment of telling my Mom that I'm out of clean underwear and could she please find it in her heart to send some via speed-post ASAP.Well,the simple pleasures in life.
I know,I know,the title and the post are totally incongruous,but hey,its my blog.Gimme a break.
Interesting insight:the spellcheck flags "blog"
as incorrect!And "spellcheck" too!

No comments: